Vulcan High Command (Vulcan)
From Starfleet Commander
|Vulcan High Command (Vulcan)|
|Alliance Name:||Vulcan High Command|
|Leader:||Tony "the Rock" Miller|
|Alliance Rank:||Terminus Class|
|Last updated: 2014-1-11|
We have listed a few benifits (out of the many) you can expect to gain by joining Vulcan today.
- Alliances tag identifies you as belonging to Vulcan to all other players
- Tips, tricks, and advice for the newbie and seasoned player.
- Private message board to co-ordinate with other Vulcan members.
- People that WILL try to help you if things go bad.
- Group Defends and Group Attacks.
Behaviour and Conduct
Breaking of these rules will be reviewed on a case by case basis and dealt with accordingly.
- Discrimination, sexist, and rude comments made to members both in and out of the alliance will not be tolerated.
- Probing of fellow members is prohibited without prior consent from whom you wish to probe. If a member probes you without consent, please bring it to the attention of our leadership.
- Personal information should only be transmitted in the privacy of the messaging system.
- We understand you may get upset if attacked but please refrain from swearing in the forums.
- All SFC rules are expected to be followed.
These rules are in place to prevent actions that will jeopardize other alliance members. As a member, you are a of The Vulcan Guild and your actions should reflect our values first and foremost.
- Members are free to attack non-allied players and any inactives they can find.
- Members should not probe or attack active players that are members of other alliances that the Vulcan Command have a Non Aggression Pact (NAP) with unless our leadership approves.
- Players that are members of The Vulcan Command but are inactive should be farmed.