New Commonwealth of Interconnected Syndicates (NCIS)
From Starfleet Commander
The New Commonwealth of Interconnected Syndicates (NCIS) is an alliance that is first and foremost interested in developing its members as strong and capable players in the Starfleet Commander Universe. We would rather make friends than enemies, but if peace is not an option our members will band together and fight by any means necessary.
Those who bully our members will not be looked upon with kind eyes, and we'll do everything in our power to eradicate them from our, and our allies space.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Members
- 3 Alliance Rules and Regulations
- 4 Alliance Relations
This alliance was created by Lt. Cmdr. Siphic Eojduc as a response to the demise of Delusions of Grander (DOG). The new alliance strives to better its members and standing, through learning, diplomacy, and more aggressive means when necessary.
The NCISis currently accepting active and mature players of all rank in all galaxies, regardless of experience. Anyone who wishes to be a contributing member and aide this alliance grow is welcome to join.
We show new players:
- How to play
- How to avoid being annihilated
- How to progress successfully and profitably
We have a highly active alliance message board where all questions fielded are answered without snide remarks or criticism.
Click here to join the NCIS.
Alliance Rules and Regulations
Behavior and Conduct
- Do not under any circumstances provoke or attack any alliance that NCIS has established a NAP (non aggression pact) with.
- Do not attack any alliance with over 20 members without the consent of the NCIS leadership
- Keep all communications respectful, and courteous.
- Members may loot NCIS members who have gone inactive (with certain restrictions)
- Actively recruit members in your area,