From Starfleet Commander
|Alliance Name:||Cappy's Navy|
|Alliance Rank:||Master Class|
|Last updated: 2016-7-19|
Cappy's Navy is a rapidly growing and highly-ranked alliance that has many active and helpful players.
|Click here to join Cappy's Navy|
- Fleet Admiral - Captain Retired
- Admiral (2IC) - Admiral Titan
- Vice Admiral - DUECE
- Vice Admiral - Lord Krogus
- Captain - HPWolfman
These are our current requirements for the different ranks in the alliance:
- Fleet Admiral - Current Leader of the Alliance
- Admiral - 2IC of the Alliance, can only be 1, appointed by Fleet Admiral
- Vice Admirals - Can only be 2, appointed by Fleet Admiral and Admiral
- Captain - Any member who completes an Officer Application (OA)* and is approved by current officers
- Master Chief - Any member ranked 500 or Better
- Chief Petty Officer - Any member ranked 500-999
- Petty Officer 1st Class - Any member ranked 1,000-1,499
- Petty Officer 2nd Class - Any member ranked 1,500-1,999 and has been in the alliance for at least 1 month
- Petty Officer 3rd Class - Any member that has been in the alliance for at least 2 weeks
- Airman - Any member
*Anyone interested in becoming an officer can send a message to the current 2IC (Admiral Titan) requesting an OA (Officer Application). There is no rank requirement, but any interest person must have been in the alliance for at least 3 months.
Only one promotion can be obtained per week (or at the discretion of the Fleet Admiral). Any member who goes long-term inactive (I) will be demoted to Airman with their previous rank restored upon their return.